Upcoming Events and meetings
- Homeotic Complement
- Inflammatory Complement
- Complement Receptors and Intracellular Complement
- Association of Complement and Complement Activation Products in Human Diseases
- New Developments of Complement in Health and Disease
- Translational Complement
- Complement Diagnostics and Standardization
- Complement Therapeutics on the Way to the Clinics
This 3rd meeting of the Ab&Complement meeting series will focus attention on key advances in both fields with the aim at fostering discussions between antibody experts and complement experts. Some of the critical topics to be covered include antibody & complement functions, FcR and CR, Ab glycosylation and anti-inflammatory activity, Structure-function linkage, Novel technologies, complement and antibody therapies.
This meeting on Antibody & Complement will be a forum for leaders in the field and new investigators coming from academia, industry and research institutes to discuss where the field is going and what challenges lie ahead.
The meeting will provide the complement community with a great opportunity to share and discuss their clinical as well as laboratory results with colleagues and hear about new findings within our fields. This will be complemented by a teaching day in a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the heart of Switzerland.