WELCOME TO COMPLEMENT UK
Complement UK is a collaborative UK research network to bring together the research and educational aspirations of complement-orientated research groups throughout the UK and form closer links with industry.
Recent publications in the field of complement research from groups around the UK and those affiliated with UK institutions.
1. Yang Y, Denton H, Davies OR, Smith-Jackson K, Kerr H, Herbert AP, Barlow PN, Pickering MC, Marchbank KJ. An Engineered Complement Factor H Construct for Treatment of C3 Glomerulopathy. J Am Soc Nephrol (2018) 29:1649-1661.
2. Griffin M, Kulasekararaj A, Gandhi S, Munir T, Richards S, Arnold L, Benson-Quarm N, Copeland N, Duggins I, Riley K, Hillmen P, Marsh J, Hill A. Concurrent treatment of aplastic anemia/paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria syndrome with immunosuppressive therapy and eculizumab: a UK experience. Haematologica (2018) 103:e345-e347.
3. West EE, Kolev M, Kemper C. Complement and the Regulation of T Cell Responses.
Annu Rev Immunol (2018) 36:309-338.
4. Fanelli G, Gonzalez-Cordero A, Gardner PJ, Peng Q, Fernando M, Kloc M, Farrar CA, Naeem A, Garred P, Ali RR, Sacks SH. Human stem cell-derived retinal epithelial cells activate complement via collectin 11 in response to stress. Sci Rep (2017) 7:14625.
5. Lachmann PJ, Lay E, Seilly DJ, Buchberger A, Schwaeble W, Khadake J. Further studies of the down-regulation by Factor I of the C3b feedback cycle using endotoxin as a soluble activator and red cells as a source of CR1 on sera of different complotype. Clin Exp Immunol (2016) 183:150-156.
Frontiers in Transplantation 4-5th October 2018
This two-day course for scientists and clinicians will cover recent developments in b...
6TH COMPLEMENT UK SYMPOSIUM & TRAINING COURSE
Location and dates yet to be confirmed. Please watch this space for updates!