TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Applications for membership can only be made online. Applications are reviewed by Complement UK and will be accepted or refused at our discretion. Membership will begin once the application has been accepted.
2. You agree not to disclose any confidential information obtained at the closed research meetings or at the Complement UK website to any third party or use it without the prior written consent of Discloser.
3. Membership is open and free of charge to individuals who have a professional interest in complement system.
4. Membership is available to individuals within Complement UK remit, namely:
• Students & Post Docs
• Other Health Professionals
5. Whilst Complement UK wants the online network to remain a safe and professional environment it is under no obligation to censor or monitor it. Any complaints regarding inappropriate use of the online network will be investigated.
6. You may use the online network only for lawful purposes. Contributions to the online network must not be defamatory of anyone, or be likely to upset or embarrass anyone. When making contributions you must not impersonate others or misrepresent your identity.
7. You are responsible for keeping your online network password confidential and for all of the activities that occur under your password.
8. Both membership and online network accounts can be cancelled at Complement UK’s discretion.
9. If you have any concerns about material which appears on the online network, please contact email@example.com