Upcoming Events and meetings
Following the theme of ESOT Congress 2021 “Interplay, Connect, Interface” the scientific programme of this edition will be based on 5 domains focusing on the most relevant topics for organ transplantation – topics that very often are transversal across disciplines and relevant to multiple organs.
Each session of the congress will be assigned to a certain domain. Such design will allow delegates to have a seamless journey through the programme.
August/September 2021 (to be announced soon) – Berlin, Germany
- Homeotic Complement
- Inflammatory Complement
- Complement Receptors and Intracellular Complement
- Association of Complement and Complement Activation Products in Human Diseases
- New Developments of Complement in Health and Disease
- Translational Complement
- Complement Diagnostics and Standardization
- Complement Therapeutics on the Way to the Clinics
Next EMCHD is postponed to 2022 – Tentative plan is to hold conference on August 25-29, 2022 at the same venue in Bern.
The meeting will provide the complement community with a great opportunity to share and discuss their clinical as well as laboratory results with colleagues and hear about new findings within our fields. This will be complemented by a teaching day in a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the heart of Switzerland.